Организаторы - MMA и Informa. Ниже для интересующихся "зазывалка" на английском, линк на регистрационную форму и телефон.
7-8 October 2008
Mobile Marketing Forum Budapest
The Novotel Budapest Centrum Hotel, Budapest
or call +44 (0)20 7017 5506
In a short space of time, revenues from mobile advertising will outstrip web advertising as the mobile platform becomes the most utilised and personalised channel in the world. With the mobile marketing industry set to be worth US$1.72 billion in 2008 rising to US$12.09 billion in 2013, (source: Informa Telecoms & Media), don't miss the opportunity to hear leading brands discuss their plans for mobile and the growth potential of this sector.
The Mobile Marketing Association, in partnership with Informa Telecoms & Media, is proud to announce the next Mobile Marketing Forum in Budapest which will focus on identifying the potential of mobile to brands. Bringing together leading operators, brands, agencies, content providers, entertainment and media companies to drive the momentum for mobile marketing adoption, the forum will highlight how all players in the value chain can benefit and maximize ROI from mobile.
Confirmed global industry expert speakers include:*:
- Gyorgy Simo, Deputy CEO, Magyar Telecom
- Roland Tauchner, Managing Director, DIMOCO Direct Mobile Communications & Chairman, MMA Austria
- Arda Kertmilogou, Mobile Marketing & Business Development Director, Mobilera
- Harald N Neidhart, CMO & CO-Founder, Smaato Inc.
- Miklos Gyertyanfy, Head of Business Development, origo Atilla Vamos, T-Mobile
- Michael Bayle, Senior Director, Global Mobile Advertising, Yahoo!
- Dave Barker, Head of Publishers and Partnerships, EMEA, Nokia Ad Business
- Owen Hanks, Senior Director-EMEA, Rhythm New Media
- Laurenz Lenkewitz, Hiwave
- Stefan Meyer-Spickenagel, Head of Mobile, GroupM
- Markus Munckler, Senior Manager Industry Initiatives, Vodafone Group Services GmbH
- Peter Mercier, BBC
- Magnus Jern, Glden Gekko
- Dan Rosen, Group Head, AKQA
- Herve Le Jouan, Managing Director Europe, M:Metrics
- Russell Buckley, Global Chair & MMA, Managing Director, Europe, AdMob Inc.
- Stephen Upstone, Managing Director of European Development, AdInfuse
- Melis Turkmen, Mobile Marketing & Advertising Unit Head, TURKCELL
- Marc Montaldier, Director, Business Development Advertising, Orange
*speakers subject to change
Discussing and sharing the latest developments and case studies, brands and industry leaders will cover:
Latest developments from the Mobile Marketing Association
Examining cross media integration
Focus case studies on Eastern Europe mobile marketing activities
Digital agency and publisher experiences
The top 10 tips on how to make a success of the mobile channel
How to leverage mobile for brand awareness, loyalty, direct response
As mobile marketing moves into a new sphere, there has never been a better time to join leading executives in the industry than at the Mobile Marketing Forum in Budapest.
We hope to see you in Budapest in October.
The Mobile Marketing Forum Team